In this week's podcast, I talk again about typical unschooling days.
I answer the following questions:
- Are our unschooling days really as ordinary as I made them sound in last week's episode?
- Do all unschoolers have similar typical days?
- How can we get kids to help with the chores?
- Can we encourage kids to do more than their fair share? Can they become generous without counting the cost?
- Do I sometimes get fed up of being a good example? Do I sometimes fail?
- And what resources do I share this week?