In this week's episode:
- I tell you about a 'huge' mistake I made
- And how that mistake turned into a story about forgiveness, love and joyful unschooling
- I also share some updates for some earlier stories
- And lots of interesting resources!
I made a couple of small mistakes while making this episode: (I've made a lot of mistakes recently!)
- I turned Mary Anne Cotton into Anne Cotton.
- And something went wrong with a tiny section of the audio. Please keep listening. It only lasts for a few seconds!
The podcast notes can be found on my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family.