This week I talk about:
- our preparations for my son Callum’s wedding
- my new favourite website that I will still love when I’m a yummy granny!
- the perfect wedding present I’ve chosen
- how my family helped me produce a new edition of my children’s novel
- how unschooling children love to share ideas, talents and their help
- the new blog page I’ve created for unschooling author Suzie Andres
- some great free resources that can be found online
- how wonderful it is watching children involved with their passions
- my daughter Charlotte’s university experience: how did she get on writing her very first essay?