I haven't been checking the stats for this podcast so I don't know if anyone is still listening. Does it matter if I'm talking to myself? In this week's podcast, I talk about blogging, podcasting and popularity.
- is there such a thing as a typical unschooling day?
- how about a typical unschooling week?
- the uneven nature of learning and how this affects homeschool record keeping
- our passion for Shakespeare
- learning to read:
- how I thought I was a wonderful teacher
- how I discovered I wasn't
- the mistakes I made with my children
- what I finally learned about learning to read