This week, I chat about some recent events in our lives and how I turned them into notes for my Evernote homeschool records book.
Along the way, I share lots of news and discuss the questions:
- Should we give pocket money to our unschooling kids?
- Should we buy our kids what they need to further their passions?
- Should we expect our adult children to be part of our lives?
- What will I speak about when I do my first Facebook Live?
- Did I finish Camp NaNoWriMo? Do I now have a first draft of my unschooling book?
- Why do I appear twice in Feedspot's list of their Top 50 Blogs and Websites for Unschoolers and Their Parents?
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family for the show notes.
You could also join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook page.
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!