This is the (hopefully) un-muddled version!
This week, I'm sharing my unschooling podcasting adventure. I talk about:
- My first episode and why I nearly deleted it
- Why we have to take risks
- The future of this podcast
I also share:
- a few resources while talking about Gilbert and Sullivan
- my plans for Camp NaNoWriMo
- my new Instagram adventure
- and lots of other thoughts, ideas and stories!
Please visit my blog Stories of an Unschooling Family for the show notes.
Also, I invite you to join me on my Stories of an Unschooling Family Facebook page.
Thank you for listening. And if you enjoy my podcast, please consider writing an iTunes review and sharing the link so we can spread the word about unschooling!