In this week's episode, I talk about how all our kids are amazing.
I also discuss the following questions:
- Should we praise our children?
- Should we share their achievements with others?
- Do the words 'planning' and 'organisation' have a place in unschooling? (I'm not talking about record keeping!)
I also tell a few stories.
- There's the one about a very excited dog and a kangaroo.
- I have another about a weird woman who talks to herself.
- And I tell you how we're going to be spending Christmas here in Australia.
You can find the podcast notes on my blog, Stories of an Unschooling Family.