This week I discuss the following questions:
- What kind of records will I be presenting for next week's homeschool registration visit?
- I have to make a plan for the next period of registration. How can I do that when we are unschoolers who don't work to a plan?
- What do I think is wrong with testing?
- Is it possible to make kids learn what they don't want to know?
- What if kids refuse to learn what they 'have' to learn?
- Can we force children to eat?
- Is it our duty to train kids to eat whatever food is given to them?
- Do I have any fussy eaters?
- And who does the cooking in our family?
This week I try out my new home studio audio equipment, while...
- I share a few thoughts on blogging and what the future holds for my Stories of an Unschooling Family blog
- I ponder trust: Do people in general have a problem trusting? Do we like to be in control? Can we control all aspects of our lives? Is it wrong to trust too much?
- I speak a little about homeschool registration: It's time to re-register my girls as homeschoolers. Am I feeling confident about my Evernote records? Will I need to do any preparation before our Authorised Person, from the education department, comes out to visit us?
My voice is croaky and my thoughts may be muddled, but I think the sound quality of my podcast is much improved!